Monday 2 April 2012

Hennes Hoard!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a massive lover of H&M. It's the fast fashion consumers dream.. alongside Primark of course! Bargain prices for lovely bang on trend fashion pieces. This isn't just for women either, the clothing and accessories for the men and little ones is just adorable.

So I went into town today and treated myself to the cutest pineapple pendant. I saw one in Topshop recently but I'm certain it was over a tenner which put me off the purchase.. This one from H&M was £3.99!!




I also purchased this lovely white lace dress that I thought was perfect for this warmer weather. I've not worn white in ages as I'm far too messy to keep it white for long.. Here's hoping I've changed my ways!!

My new bag was purchased a few weeks ago when I was online.. I absolutely love that Hennes now deliver, the only bug bear that I have is that they don't deliver to a work address. This is a lovely black faux leather and raffia effect satchel. It's really roomy and I adore it!



Hennes hoard complete!

Till next time.... M x



No comments:

Post a Comment