Saturday 31 March 2012

Can't live without..

I thought I'd share my current must have beauty products with you. I'm not massively into spending loads on beauty products but there are a few fundamentals that I need in order to make me look half decent.

Firstly is obviously fake tan, my skin tone is pale.. And that's being kind. If my legs go too white they end up resembling corned beef.. Hot! So whilst Boots were doing a 3 for 2 offer the other week I invested in some St Tropez gradual tan. I've always been a gradual kind of girl, I'm not one for being pale as death one minute and bronzed goddess the next. It just looks odd on me!! This tan is lovely. It smells good, rubs in nicely and makes your skin feel super soft. The next day you can visibly see a change in skin colour which is a nice tone and doesn't make you look orange.



I got given some Jimmy Choo perfume for Christmas and its fast become my favourite scent. I just love it. I tend to only use it when I'm going out or on crappy days when I just want to feel glam as I can't bear to use it all just yet! I also got a Dolce perfume gift set and it came with a lovely bronzer compact.. The bronzer has a bit of glitter in it which I'm not fond of, but it's such a lovely colour I tend to wear it on a daily basis at the moment. Also loving my Revlon lip gloss.. Love this Pink Pop colour. It's really summery and has a lovely gloss to it without being too sticky! A girl can never have too many glosses!

My hair is a total frizz fest most days so I've decided to actually stick to a frizz management routine. I'm thinking of going down the Moroccan oil route but just not sure what one is going to be good for me. Any recommendations appreciated.. For the mean time I'm using the VO5 Hot Oils that have been around for yonks.. Stick it in some hot water and Bob's your uncle. Lovely glossy shiny hair for about a £1 a pop.

What products can't you live without?

Till next time... M x

1 comment: