Wednesday 28 March 2012

Statement Trousers..

Until my lovely tropical print trousers turn up from H&M I decided to root through my wardrobe and dig out my old pattern trousers. Always loved pattern trousers as they go perfect with a pair of black stilettos (one of my favourite pairs of shoes!) and a simple blouse!

The H&M trousers are cropped so they are a bit different to the trousers I already have. Bargain price of £12.99 too so you can guarantee they'll be selling fast! Got to love Hennes.


The trousers I'm wearing in these rather moody looking pictures are from Next, recently reduced in their sale to £16 and the others are a few years old from Henry Holland! I do love the HOH range at Debenhams.




Fingers crossed my trousers turn up before this heat wave ends.

Are you loving patterned trousers?

Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment