Thursday 29 March 2012

Slow Day..

So after some constructive criticism from my lovely readers I've decided to take more of a diary style approach to my blog! I'm fairly new at all this so any advice will be taken on board.. Feel free to let me know your thoughts!!

Anyway today has been a slow day, home-making duties have been put on hold until later and I've been mainly just chilling out with my beautiful boy! I'm starting to get a bit cross with the lack of suitable warmer weather clothing in my wardrobe! Everything I own seems to be far too warm or far too small.. Damn the post pregnancy body!

I dug this H&M maxi dress out yesterday. Last time I wore this was when I was about 7 months pregnant (picture of big mama attached!) I teamed it with a thin brown belt, I always find that this makes you look and feel a bit slimmer. I also wore my lovely blue striped blazer from Primark that I've had for years!

Desperately trying to get a hair appointment this weekend as I want a significant few inches off my mane. Seriously fed up of finding hair everywhere, I moult like a retriever.. Hopefully it won't be so bad if there isn't so much of it!! Here's hoping anyway..

Till next time.. M x

1 comment: