Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mint..

I'm loving the pastel trend at the moment, these soft delicate hues are all over the high street and you can mix and match them like nobody's business. Corals, pinks, pale yellows, baby blues and mints all work together.. Beautiful! However I've always been a lover of green and since seeing this dress on ASOS.com I've decided that mint green might just be the pastel shade for me. It's so gorgeous..

Topshop.com are showcasing some lovely bits in pastel too, these jeans made me smile - totally love them! They'd look great with a vest or tee in another pastel shade.. so cute!

And look what I just purchased for £3! A lovely mint green t-shirt from New Look, hoping it looks a bit greener than the pic but for £3 I won't quibble.. it's perfect for slumming it down the beach  with some denim cut offs!

Obviously onto shoes.. I've discovered an amazing site called www.daisystreetshoes.co.uk, bargain prices for a wide selection of lovely shoes. I definitely recommend you checking them out.

Now I'm not really into pinks but I thought these wedges on daisystreetshoes site are really cute and would go with the Topshop jeans for that bubblegum princess look! Think I'll resist on the shoe front this time though (for once). In my 'Spring Nudes' post I photographed my nude peeptoe wedges that I'd found hiding in my wardrobe and I feel that they will be a staple enough wedge to get me through this warm spell!

What's your favourite pastel colour? How will you wear it?

Till next time... M x

1 comment: