Friday 23 March 2012

Specs Appeal...

I had to share this with you.. I was on ASOS's site a few weeks back and noticed this lovely Geek Glasses Necklace by a designer called Me & Zena. Seeing as I work with sunglasses, and as a result am rather obsessed with sunglasses, I thought the necklace was really quirky, but for £18 (now on sale at £12) I was kind of put off buying it!

Well I've found a replica for a fraction of the price whilst I was on Twitter yesterday on a site called Lola Loves. It's £3.50 and if you enter the discount code LOLA50 then you get 50% off. Amazing! She's also got some really cool bits on her site so be sure to check it out.

Here are the pictures for you to see how similar they really are.. I can't wait for it to arrive!


Bottom pic by Me & Zena @ ASOS - www.asos.com


Till next time... M x

1 comment:

  1. As if they are that expensive on ASos. Shows how overpriced they are.

    Thanks for posting about this doll. X

    ReplyDelete