Friday 16 March 2012

Bootiful Brown Booties..

After having a quick browse through my rather large collection of footwear, I've discovered that an obsession seems to have developed with boots. Brown autumnal looking boots! I have way too many pairs and seeing as the weather is warming up I may have to get rid of a few. Here are the ones I will definitely be keeping..
Brown Chelsea Boot from Choice £18
Brown Ankle Buckle Boots from H&M £34.99
Leopard Ankle Boots from Peacocks £15

Spring has officially sprung and I'm really hoping the sun comes out later like it did yesterday. It was a beautiful day and it got me thinking about my Spring/Summer wardrobe and what bits I need. New sandals are in order and a maxi skirt in turquoise me thinks..
What is on your warm weather wish list ??

Till next time... M x

1 comment: