Friday 23 March 2012

Make Up Academy..

A few spring cosmetics have been purchased.. (whoops!) and at the prices MUA offer then why the hell not! You can find MUA in most Superdrug stores and prices start from £1!

So I'm not a massive fan of false lashes.. I've tried and failed many a time to apply them! As a result I've usually given them a miss.. But these lashes from MUA are only £2 each so thought I'd purchase and give them a go next time I'm out with the girlies. I bought Flair and Glam, there are 3 other styles available from MUA.


I also bought a Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow. It's got a bit of pink in it which I thought was really nice. MUA do some lovely lipsticks and glosses and I bought a lovely red shaded gloss - Shade 2. This is really nice to wear but isn't as bright as what I thought it would be - still ok for wearing over a brighter lipstick to give a slick of shine. Obviously nail polishes are a must and when they are £1 a pot I bought myself 3 lovely colours. From left to right.. Shade 5, Shade 9 and Shade 4.



Treat yourself!

Till next time... M x

2 comments: