Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring Nudes

Spring is here.. Yay! It's officially the first day of Spring today and what a glorious day it is!! I think that this has to be my favourite season - the days are getting longer, lovely Spring flowers have popped out and at last the weather is warming up. It's simply gorgeous!

So after traipsing round town at the weekend I've become aware that I'm drawn to clothing and shoes in a nude shade at the moment. It's a colour that goes with everything, from plain to patterned and everyone can pull it off!

I bagged this gorgeous nude shirt with black love hearts from Primark, it's light, sheer and the sleeves can be rolled up and worn with denim cut offs when Summer finally arrives! I think I'll wear it with skinny jeans or leggings until then though..



These nude wedges were found abandoned in the back of my wardrobe. I bought them from ASOS for £15 when a sale was on last year. I'm glad I found them as I was moments away from sticking a pair of wedges on my warm weather wish-list! Serious bonus.. Almost like finding a tenner in your coat pocket!

What colour will you be wearing this Spring?

Till next time... M x

1 comment: