Wednesday 4 April 2012

Big Girls Blouse..

I feel a bit nautical in this blouse, almost like I should be wearing a high waisted white skirt and some sort of naval blazer or hat. I love it though, I always find some lovely bits in the Choice store in Hadleigh High Street. Some people moan that the bits in there are labelled incorrectly and are the wrong sizes but I never have any problems.


I teamed the shirt with some black leggings which I seem to live in at the moment and my snood and leather jacket. My Converse seem to be making my feet black at the sides, when I take them off I look like a homeless person with dirty black feet! Gross. Can I just bung Converse in the washing machine? Here's hoping I can. Anyway the moccasins have been dug out, I wasn't sure on these when I brought them from Faith at the end of last year but they've slowly grown on me and are oh so comfy!




 

Blue and white shirt @Choice in Hadleigh
Old black leggings
Mocassins @ Faith
Black Leather jacket @ Lipsy
Brown Snood @ Ben de Lisi at Principles
Black ring and Pineapple necklace @ H&M

Don't forget to check out my MUA Giveaway! Winner announced Sunday..

Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment