Thursday 12 April 2012

Flowers in the Rain..

So glad I didn't go out today, it's been getting darker and darker all morning and has now just started pelting it down. Got to love the April showers!! On a good note however, it's the 12th April which means only one thing.. H&M have released their Conscious Collection. Yay!

I featured a few items in my blog a few weeks back that were a bit out of my price range, and have already sold out this morning! I've found some nice affordable pieces on their site though and I urge you to have a look. Lovely flowery patterns and broderie anglaise adorn most of the items. I've got a bit of a thing for a strapless dress and this powder pink version is so lovely, it's a nice length, such gorgeous pastel shade and under £20.

  

I'm lounging around the house today in this shirt and jeans. I completely forgot that I had this necklace, I bought it off the Next website a few years ago and I hardly wore it as it is quite heavy. It's so detailed and one of the flowers has already fallen off, looks kind of cool under the collar of this shirt though. Will definately be wearing it again.. I love a statement necklace!

  
  


 Till next time... M x


2 comments: