Wednesday 18 April 2012

Floral Print!

So after a few weeks of waiting, my lovely tropical flower print trousers from H&M turn up, just as the rain arrives.. Sigh! They are such a lovely fit though, which is quite surprising for H&M trousers. I was half expecting to begrudgingly return them. I can't wait for the warmer weather to come back so I can make the most of these. They are so versatile that you can wear them with anything, heels or flats and you can either mix your prints up or stay safe with plain colours as I have done in my photos.


My bright coral blouse is from Next, it's such a lovely material and colour and I'm really struggling to refrain from purchasing the white and mustard ones in store - I already have the black. A girl can never have too many shirts right?


It's definitely a hair up day today (this last photo was the first taken before I decided to stick it up!) - this weather is appalling and the frizz that consumes my hair will actually take over altogether if I leave it down in this windy rain. Yuk!.

Till next time.. M x

3 comments: