Monday 23 April 2012

Kenneth Jay Lane..

Kenneth Jay Lane is one cool cat, not only has he designed shoes at Dior, but he has also created the most exquisite pieces of jewellery I've seen recently. I stumbled across his pieces on www.asos.com but they can be sourced on most designer websites, Net a Porter, Outnet, etc. Everyone from Liz Taylor to Sarah Jessica Parker have fallen for his fabulous costume jewellery and I'm no different.

Kenneth uses the most amazing coloured metal and gems in his creations but for me the turquoise and gold combo just kill it every time. The colours just look so beautiful together and really stands out. So I've decided to focus on this colour combination and showcase some of Kenneths work. These two costume rings are gorgeous, the octopus ring is just amazing eh?.. I absolutely love it!

  

   

My favourite piece however has to be this necklace, obviously Kenneth is way out of my price range, but imagine my joy when H&M announced their Blue Crush collection. This necklace was part of the range and as soon as I saw it on their site I ordered, £7.99 was a bargain price, and I'm so glad I did as it is now sold out! The turquoise ring was kind of a no brainer for me as I'm totally obsessed with big rings.. Can't wait till they get delivered.



What do you think of this colour combination? Have you heard of Kenneth Jay Lane? Own a piece of his jewellery?

Till next time... M x





1 comment: