Wednesday 25 April 2012

Rainy Day..

The wonderful River Island launched a sale a few weeks ago and I took advantage of it purely to get my hands on a lovely little mint green skater dress that I'd seen. It's got a glittery effect to the stretchy material, which was unexpected but quite nice. I had seen a similar one in Topshop and I'm glad I held out and got my hands on this at a bargain price. Obviously due to the weather, my legs have stayed well and truly covered - it's abominable out there! I hate the rain!

Not much has been going on this week, I'm due to get my hair cut and coloured on Saturday which I'm a little excited about. This red on my head is seriously dead (apologies for that)! I'm a little nervous though as I'm going for the dip dye effect that I've longed for but put off for so long. Here's hoping that I'm channeling Drew Barrymore's ombred luscious locks when I walk out of the salon! One somehow doubts it..


 





Dress @ River Island
Jacket @ Coleen Rooney for Littlewoods
Boots @ Next


I had a bit of a shoe sort out at the weekend and threw some oldies in the charity bag - I seem to be parting with a few items in my closet of late. It's something I never used to do 'just in case' I ever needed that particular item again - I'm a major hoarder! I had forgotten about these cute black ankle boots that I got from Next a few years back. I love an ankle boot and the height of this heel and the purple sole (which you can just about make out in the 3rd picture) just sold it for me. So cute!

Anyone else take advantage of the River Island sale? Get anything good?

Till next time.. M xx

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. New follower, please follow back. Thanks

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Love the dress, it suits you really well :) xx
    elenacrazyforya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete