Friday 20 April 2012

St Moriz Tan..

I bought this tan on a whim whilst I was birthday shopping on Amazon for my daughter. Generally I spend far too much money on branded tans such as L'Oreal or Garnier and as a rule of thumb I stay away from the cheaper alternatives. However I've read on blogs and beauty sites that this was a decent tan, and with the other options burning a hole in my pocket I thought 'why not give it a go!'. I decided to order the Dark Instant Mousse which came with a free applicator mitt for just £2.99 plus postage. Really good value!

 

You really need to shake the bottle as the mousse can be a bit watery if you don't, and be warned, it comes out the bottle really dark in colour. This worried me somewhat so I added a bit of my Nivea moisturiser to the mousse, as I really find that this helps even out the colour and reduces streaking and patches.

And here are the results (beware of almost transparent skin on display!).. Not bad at all eh?! I was pleasantly surprised actually, I didn't smell that bad either which is always a bonus when you fake tan yourself.

 

I'm loving my new sun kissed glow and I'll definitely re-apply this tan in time for my meet up with the girls this weekend.

Have you tried this brand? What's your favourite tanning product?

Till next time.. M x





5 comments:

  1. I love this stuff i get it from savers me and my girlys swear by it! U get an instant sunkissed colour that gradully gets darker its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try this one out. Your results look great, not streaky or orange at all- natural looking. I usually use St Tropez but always looking for something else

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think this tan is brillian for the price but iv sometimes found it a little streaky so I will b adding some moisturiser next time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so natural. I use the Xen tan but despite the hype I still found it to be a tad patchy in the morning but I am persevering and trying to be a pro applicator to get passed this little glitch given the price I paid :-).

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible blog. Love it. Keep sharing more blog in future on this topic.

    ReplyDelete