Thursday 5 April 2012

Shiver me Timbers..

Boy oh boy it is chilly out there. Poor old Scotland is suffering with snow.. which can well and truly do one as far as I'm concerned. Wheeler does not do snow!!! Today I'm birthday present shopping for a friend of mine, there are 6 birthdays I need to buy for this month. My Mia is 6 on the 29th and I have no idea what to get her.. Just about everything that comes on the TV is something that she wants. Sigh!!

I decided that I'd get the legs out today although I'm not mad enough to leave the house without tights, these babies are 90 denier. I love a nice thick pair of tights, the larger the better so you can pull them right up under your boobs. Snug as a bug!

I wore my light denim shorts from H&M with an old Miss Selfridge top I frivously bought online in a sale and hardly worn. Story of my life! I like the sequin feathers around the neckline, although it does make it quite heavy and I'm constantly adjusting it as it can sit a bit weird on the old bust!

 

 


Black Feather Top @ Miss Selfridge
Denim Shorts @ H&M
Grey and Black Cardigan @ Primark
Brown Chelsea Boots @ Choice in Hadleigh
Black Leather Jacket @ Lipsy

My old grey and black stripey primark cardigan had to be worn today, too cold to go without knitwear. And my lovely chelsea boots haven't been worn in a while. I bought these from the Choice store in Hadleigh too - they classicly had the 'this is a famous brand' sticker on them. Once peeled off it was revealed that these boots were from ASOS. Random huh? Don't know why they were in a Next discount store.

Nobody has entered my lashes giveaway yet - apparently a few people are struggling to leave a comment without setting up a Google account - so I have changed this setting and anybody should be able to leave a comment on the 'Giveaway' post now. The answer to the question is on the MUA website in case anyone doesn't know the answer.

Good luck and remember the winner is announced Sunday.

Till next time... M x

2 comments:

  1. I was having a gander on Asos market place the other day and I came across a German designer who does t shirt prints.. the one that stuck out the most to me was very simlier to this t shirt you have on.. Im crazy bout feathers!! which your see when MissyRow launches its all about the boho feathers with some rock chick thrown in!! p.s lovin the blog its my secret obsession x

    ReplyDelete