Saturday 14 April 2012

The Queen of Ombre..

I was going to jump on the dip-dye bandwagon a few months back, but decided against it for a dark red. Now that the red is washing out though, very frigging slowly mind you, I've decided to dye my hair brown and get an ombre tint put in.

There are many different colour combinations that can be used with this trend and all manner of celebs are getting their locks dip-dyed. Drew Barrymore has long been an advocate of this colour style and as far as I'm concerned she is the Queen of Ombre.


What do you guys think of the ombre look? Done it? Over it?

Till next time... M x

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I'm trying to grow my natural colour through and im hoping to get a similar effect but it prob just looks like I need to get my roots done! X

    ReplyDelete