Tuesday 31 July 2012

H&M Wants!

Ah why do Hennes keep sending me catalogues - their site is bad enough yet I always seem to find lovely pieces in their catalogue that I seem to miss on-line.

This coat is tres chic and I'm in love with its classic cut and the belt that cinches in your waist. Perfect for the cooler Autumn/Winter months ahead. I just can't decide between the beige or black!

This dress is also a must - again its a classic cut, perfect with tights and a sack load of accessories. I'm loving the statement Dalmatian print too - H&M are also doing these in many other colours if you aren't keen on the print.


Hennes this Autumn is all about the 60's glamour, so get your beehive ready. The colour theme is total Autumnal, a marvellous multitude of mauves, mahoganys and mulberry hues. Get your accessories together and stack your bracelets high, adorn your pinkies with huge cocktail rings, make a statement in monochrome print leggings or smart shorts with ankle boots, and dress up in a cute peplum top (totally bagging the dalmatian print one).



Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment