Thursday 30 August 2012

Zara Safari Jacket Dupe...

Sorry for being M.I.A. I've recently gone back to work, albeit 3 days a week, but life is moving way too fast! I can't believe it's been over a month since my last blog. So here I am, day off and children quiet and I'm blogging on the go. I love the app on my iPhone.. Genius gadget for lazy old me!

So do all you fashionistas remember the sold out Safari jacket with leather sleeves at Zara? Well it seems to have hit other stores in the high street... Hard! I've wanted the jacket since I saw, and missed, it on Zara's website. I then looked on eBay and with prices ridiculously hiked up, classic eBay, I thought I'd never get my hands on this jacket. Can you believe they are selling for nearly three times the price. Ridic!!!

Anyways I was strolling down my high street and a lovely little boutique called Tickled Pink had this jacket in the window. It's an awesome dupe and for £40 I'm glad I picked it up. The safari material has a casual feel but the PU sleeves are a nice slim fit and really jazz the jacket up. It's perfect with jeans and heels or dressed down with leggings and hi-tops!


Topshop, River Island and Primark have also brought out versions of this jacket. You can see from the pictures below how similar they all are.
 
   
From the top - 
Primark version approx £25
River Island version £55
Zara version SOLD OUT!

What do you think is the best dupe? I really like the River Island version with the rolled up sleeves! Do you prefer the camo jackets to this safari style? Any other jackets that have caught your eye?

Till next time.... M x

1 comment: