Thursday 12 July 2012

Zara Shoes..

I can not gush enough about Zara's collection of shoes. Strangely I've never purchased a pair in store, but before I went away with my partner I looked online and fell completely in love with an orange, nude and black sandal. This shoe is now sold out online. More recently I purchased a pair of nude and black heels which was an absolute bargain in their sale, and still available in a few sizes. I must stress their sale has to be looked at, lots of decent items still available. Check it out at www.zara.com



Zara shoes are a really good quality, despite what I put them through on a night out they always hold out on me. They are a reasonably comfortable fit and feel very sturdy and the pairs I own have a real good shape to them, making my little legs look good. Yay!

Here are some other pairs that are not in the sale but are totally worth a purchase. I want all 3! Now please!





If you've not had a look through their site then I urge you to do so. You won't be disappointed!

Till next time... M x

2 comments: