Monday 9 July 2012

Crazy for Camo!

I've always been a lover of anything green. Camo green is obviously no different and I'm massively into it at the moment. You can dress a cute jacket up or down and I love the mixture of all those different shades of colour. I prefer the jackets a little baggy with the sleeves rolled up for that casual look that I tend to exude all day every day!


I'm trying to hold out and find a bargain on EBay, I'm hoping to customize it with a few studs. However there are some great buys at Topshop, Ragged Priest and Urban Outfitters. (Pictures in that order...)



What jacket do you prefer? Are you loving camo?

Till next time... M x

3 comments:

  1. I have wanted one of these for ages! They have some where I work in House of Fraser for £25 by a brand called 'vintage assembly' ! I'm defo getting one ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine the other day..... it's from Topshop and it cost £48 -->

    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&productId=5897456&categoryId=208508&parent_category_rn=277012

    I also really like the camo jackets with studs that Ragged Priest (.com) are selling right now for £55 ->

    http://www.theraggedpriest.com/browse-womens/nato-camo-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete