Tuesday 17 July 2012

Chloe Dupes!

I'm sure fashionistas and bloggers alike will remember those beautiful studded Chloe boots that celebs were snapping up back in 2009! In fact they sparked a bit of a 'Who wore it better?' debate between Kate Bosworth and Sienna Miller who were seen pictured wearing these booties an awful lot! And for nearly a grand a pair, who can blame the girls for getting their moneys worth out of them.




The beautiful Susannah boot was relaunched by Chloe back in 2008 in a number of glorious colours.. My favourite would have to be the red!! Dressed down with skinny jeans or dressed up with a cute dress, either way these boots are uber cool without even trying.

The lovely guys at Zara seem to have taken inspiration from the Susannah and produced these little beauties at a snip of the price. A pretty good dupe don't you think? They are still available online at Zara - http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-S2012-s/245144/828094/ANKLE%2BBOOT%2BWITH%2BSTUDDED%2BTOE

The Chloe boot just takes the edge for me though, the triple strap across the front and the slightly higher heel are much more my style. So unless I get my hands on some serious cash I;m afraid I won't be parading my pins in these beauties. C'est la vie!

What do you think of Zara's dupes? Have you seen any other versions?

Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment