Saturday 21 July 2012

Primark A/W Collection 2012...

I know that we shouldn't be talking about Autumn/Winter yet, but to be honest what with all this rain, I've kind of given up on Summer! Saying that however, it is rather warm today and I've dug out my loose maxi skirt and a vest in order to keep myself cool! Let's see how long this lasts....

But back to the cooler weather, I'm very much looking forward to stocking up on some warm knitwear, new boots and some staple winter wardrobe essentials. Primark's collection this winter isn't a bad selection although it is massively taken over by houndstooth, they've included the pattern on coats, skirts, jumpers and dresses. 


The range has a very Autumnal feel to it with dark, rich blues and reds present throughout most of the collection. A colour pop of neon is included throughout the accessories and knitwear sections and the 'love them or loathe them' high wedge trainers are available in an array of designs and colours. Prints on trousers are going to be big this Autumn so grab yourself a pair of statement trousers - a definite must have!

The infamous 'safari jacket with leather sleeves' that sold out über fast at Zara seems to have inspired the guys at Primarni. I'm so glad I don't have to beat the queues to get my hands on this version - I managed to snap a very similar jacket at a boutique in my village. More on that in my next post..

What do you think of the collection? Anything taken your fancy?

Till next time... M x

4 comments: