Tuesday 10 July 2012

Jameela Jamil at Very...

The stunningly beautiful Blossom-esque Jameela Jamil has launched a clothing collection at Very. Now there are quite a few celebs doing this at the moment, Very seems to be snapping up all sorts of lovelies to boost their clientele. Fearne Cotton, Holly Willo-booby, Diana Vickers, Coleen Rooney to name a few are all on their 'Exclusive Brands' list.

Most of this stuff always seems to be a high street look for a much higher price-tag. However I did take a look at Jameela's collection and I liked what I saw. It ranges from casual, slouchy cardigans and tees to elegant dresses and blouses. Jameela states 'I’ve designed a collection of quirky glamour for every winter wardrobe. I wanted to make a collection that women would feel beautiful in – only boring women don’t get fat in the winter!’. True dat!! Check these pictures of Jameela at the launch. Absolutely stunning!


There was one piece that caught my eye, this stunning red puff shoulder shirt. I absolutely love it and for £35 it really isn't that bad a buy. I love that you can wear this with almost anything.. jeans, high waisted skirt, waistcoat or under a dress.





Love, love, love...

Have you seen the collection? Yay or Nay?

Till next time.... M x



1 comment: