Wednesday 11 July 2012

Join the Garnier Ultralift Challenge!!

So after seeing an advert on TV for Garnier's new Ultralift Challenge, I thought sod it I'm going to get involved. I'm nearing the dreaded 30 and if I'm being totally honest I'm slowly accepting that things are starting to sag.

Basically you sign up and Garnier send you 14 sachets of Ultralift Cream. They hope you 'feel and see the difference in 2 weeks!'. I'm sure customers do too! The funny thing about this challenge is that you get a 'Wrinkle Reader' to compare your crows feet against and then after the 14 days use it to assess any improvements. Well... my wrinkles are flipping non existent if this reader is anything to go by. I think this challenge is possibly aimed at the more maturer woman, but hey, I'm doing the challenge anyway!


Have you tried it? Give it a go at http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/ultralift/challenge/index.aspx

Let me know how you find it. I'll be keeping you posted in 14 days.

Till next time... M x

1 comment: