Friday 29 June 2012

Olsen Twins at Stylistpick...

My blog has taken a serious back seat recently. I hate not being more on top of things, more committed to my hobbies instead of being a lazy bum when I have some free time. Life seems to be going way too fast at the moment.. My maternity leave is nearly up, my return to work is literally round the corner, exciting (and even more tiring) times ahead!


So the gorgeous and ever so stylish Olsen twins launched a clothing range for Stylemint in the US a few months back, and now thanks to Stylistpick (the same site that Cheryl Cole launched her shoe range), us Brits now have the pleasure of getting involved in the new collection. It's simple, slouchy, jersey styles that the twins love and it is a more affordable range than their high-end collection The Row.

Grazia, Vogue and the Daily Mail called the collection ‘gorgeous’ ‘stylish’ and ‘amazingly versatile’ and I have to agree. It's simple but stylish and very reasonably priced. Emma Roberts and Rachel Bilson are fans and so am I!

I purchased three items (for the moment), a simple grey and white tee, a white and red polka top and a dip hem grey skirt. I also took advantage of a 20% off promotion that Stylistpick was running at the time so I ended up with a bit of a bargain haul.



I definitely recommend you checking the range out whilst it's in stock - http://www.stylistpick.com/clothing - There are 25 pieces in total so plenty to catch your eye!

What do you think of the collection? Too simple? Just right? Purchased anything?

Till next time.... M x

1 comment: