Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fudge it up!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last wrote a post for my blog. I must admit that severe laziness set in when we were having our very short spell of nice weather and as a result my lovely blog got put on the back burner. I've now had my much anticipated weekend away and as I'm feeling refreshed (kind of) I'm getting back on this blog business!

Obviously I've been buying bits during my month off blogging and I'll be sharing these purchases with you in future blog posts, so stay tuned. I wanted to share a fantastic hair product that I've discovered recently in today's post. I appreciate this product isn't for everyone but I'm a serious fan. I have thick (and I mean really thick) naturally wavy hair and I have zero time to do anything with it most days.

This Salt Spray from Fudge is perfect for me. They recommend that you use the product on damp hair and spritz on at the roots and work through your hair. I do this every now and then, but seeing as my hair is a nightmare to dry at the best of times, the less I wash it the better. So I simply brush my day old hair through in the morning, spray this through my hair lightly and scrunch at the ends. The classic Pina-Colada smell that Fudge products have really freshen your hair up. Job done!
Minimal effort, boho just-got-out-of-bed look achieved! You like? You used this or any other salt-sprays? Thoughts?

Till next time... M x



2 comments: