Thursday 10 May 2012

Tropical Shine!

If there's no holiday on the cards for you this year then there is only one other way to put a smile on your face.. rock some tropical print! It's hit the stores and it's hit them hard - prints are everywhere! I feel like I'm totally rocking the 'Club Tropicana' vibe in these stunning trousers from Next. I would have usually teamed these with a plain black tee and a blazer (staple get up when you're wearing something lairy!), but I think that this gold shiny top from H&M compliments the colours in the trousers perfectly.




Gold Shiny Top @ H&M
Tropical Print Trousers @ Next
Black Stilettos @ Primark
Black Jacket @ Littlewoods

I wasn't sure about this top at first, it's a lovely fit but the material is see through and it feels a bit plasticy (it's hard to explain, if you've seen it then you'll know what I mean). However it's grown on me massively and I adore the shine it gives off in these pictures. I've messed about with the look and stuck a belt around the middle to dress it up a bit. I've always been a fan of 'off the shoulder' style tops and knitwear. Love 'em!

I'm loving that this week is going quickly and also reveling in the fact that some sun may actually appear this weekend. My long requested walk in the woods will flipping happen!!

Till next time... M x


1 comment:

  1. I love these trousers, they look so good with the metallic top. I would never think of really browsing next either- but it just shows what great things you can find :)

    check my blog out http://talillajessica.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete