Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sold Out..

Here's hoping that everyone had a good Bank Holiday weekend. The weather was pretty rubbish but I had a nice relaxing time with the family. I've finally booked up a weekend away and I can't wait to put my feet up and catch up on some sleep. Roll on!

I've been catching up on some fashion in the glossy mags recently and find myself wondering when the hell did fringing make a comeback? To be honest I've never really been a fan of fringed clothing, I find it a bit too Pocahontas for my liking. However saying that I do own a few accessories with fringing detail. These shoes have to be among one of my favourite pairs, I bought these from ASOS a few years ago. I had a phase of being obsessed with peep toes back then and these were one, of a few pairs, purchased. Love the heel height, the mink colour and the fringing that goes down the front of the shoe.

Thought I'd keep my outfit simple so I slung on some leggings, my 'Sold Out' slogan tee from ASOS and a baggy denim shirt that I bought from Next a while back. I think this is a size 16, I prefer the baggy look when it comes to shirts! My clutch is a recent purchase from H&M, loving the neon pink colour pop (the picture really doesn't do the colour justice) I think this is about the only day-glow item I own.. I can't stand it normally! It also feels divine, so smooth and soft, it's a brilliant imitation leather feel.
  'Sold Out' Tee @ ASOS
Denim Shirt @ Next
Fringed Heels @ ASOS
Clutch @ H&M

What do you think of fringing? You like the H&M clutch?

Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment