Friday 4 May 2012

Lady in Red...

It's been a while since I've written anything with a little substance on my blog. Apologies! It was a pretty hectic weekend, I decided to get my hair cut and coloured on Saturday. I took the plunge and got the dip-dye done, although my ends look a little auburn I'm very pleased with the results. It's an edgy look though and I'm not sure how long I'll keep it before I get bored. Then on Sunday my daughter turned 6 so a lot of celebrating was had - goodness knows where 6 years have gone! This week has been a quiet one so far but hopefully looking to book some time away with the hubby real soon.

Spotted this lovely dress in Choice the other day and had to get it. I don't own anything red, which is quiet strange as I have a lot of clothes. I've always wanted a red dress and this one is just perfect. It's a lovely fit and I adore the pleats on the skirt and the lace detailing on the upper part of the dress. I decided to team it with my favourite leopard print ankle boots and my ever loyal leather cropped jacket from Lipsy. I always wear this jacket, come rain or shine, and it still looks brand new! I love it.. Although I wish it was a bit longer on the colder days..

Red Dress @ Choice in Hadleigh
Leopard Print Boots @ Peacocks
Leather Jacket @ Lipsy
 
Should every girl have a red dress?

Till next time... M x

1 comment: