Monday 28 January 2013

Very SS 2013

I love a bit of Very.. They offer next day delivery, have a shed load of lovely bits available and then they allow you to pay it off in 3 instalments with NO interest... What's not to like eh?

Here are some new bits added to their site that I'm obsessing over - www.very.co.uk

I've always been a fan of jumpsuits and this one by the lovely Fearne Cotton has got me obsessed - the colour is divine!! Jumpsuits are so comfy but can be a funny fit (watch out for the camel toe girlies..) so always best to try before you buy!! Good job that Very offer returns..


This top by Jameela Jamil is also an awesome design - Perfect under a cardie or paired with some denim shorts in the summer.. I love it's off the shoulder vibe and I think I'll be adding some of my own (clean) wording to those empty boxes.. It's too tempting not too! Customise it to your requirements...


Have you seen the new collection online? What pieces have taken your fancy?

Till next time... M x

No comments:

Post a Comment