Tuesday 15 January 2013

LFW2013!

With London Fashion Week fast approaching - less than 5 weeks boys and girls! (Press, buyers & bloggers can register online for accreditation & fast-track entry into LFW here - http://bit.ly/Reg13). I thought I'd have look over the outlandish outfits that have graced the runways of Men's London Fashion Week. Now we all know that fashion gets a little crazy, a little out-there, no holds barred - but this really was something else. My love for JW Anderson started when he collaborated with Aldo to produce some stunning footwear last year, his collection for Topshop was also one of the best-selling collabs ever. (I absolutely loved the bat jumper)

But anyways, I recently read an article in the Evening Standard, 'JW Anderson - The Designer who doesn't do dresses'. It's true to its word you know, he really doesn't! He feels that a dress limits women and they aren't free to mix and express as they would with two pieces. I'm not sure I agree but hey, I digress.

Let me just draw your attention to his collection for Men's London Fashion Week 2013 - what on earth was he thinking here then? He's really pushing the limits of fashion and come up with some saucy little numbers - thigh high skimming dresses for men!




And then MAN went and pushed it all a little further with some mental accessories. Now I've just managed to get the husband into a snood.. I'm really not sure how any of this will go down. 


What else shocked you at Men's London Fashion Week? Are you excited about LFW?

Till next time... M x








5 comments:

  1. I'd heard some about this, very strange!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hop over to this web-site read more browse around these guys why not try here Full Article useful content

    ReplyDelete