Tuesday 19 March 2013

Lady Ri for Mac...

Lady Ri Ri has her fingers in an immense amount of pies at the moment. Not only has she just 'rather successfully' launched her first clothing collab with River Island, she's also embarking on her Diamonds World Tour soon. I've managed to bagsy myself some tickets for the Twickenham night on the 15th June - mega excited!


Not content with this though, Ri Ri has also decided to team up with the geniuses at MAC Cosmetics and will be releasing her own make up collection at the start of May.



The first product to launch will be a bright red lippy called RiRi Woo, inspired by the classic Ruby Woo from MAC.

Roll on May - I can not wait!!!

Till next time... M x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh can't wait for this ! Im a sucker for a celeb collab ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.


    My page :: cheap nike free run 4.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touchе. Solid argumentѕ. Keеp uр the
    amazing spirіt.

    Feel frеe to surf to my blog vitamin shoppe coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I quοte a couρle of уour posts as long
    аs I рrоvіԁe credit anԁ souгсes
    back tο уοur webѕite?
    Мy blog ѕite іѕ in the exaсt ѕamе arеa of interest aѕ yоurs аnd my νisitors wοuld genuinely benefit from a lot of the informatiοn yοu ρrovide here.
    Plеase let me know if this οk with you.
    Appreciatе it!

    Hеre is mу wеbрage; vistaprint coupon

    ReplyDelete